- Breakfast 8am – 11am
- Saturday and Sunday Jazz Brunch 10am - 3pm Sandwich menu 3pm - 5pm
- Bar-lounge with snack menu daily from 5pm
Sundays are great days to relax at the hotel. The Brunch at The Rhinecliff offers all your favorite brunch classics, served with Hudson Valley soul.
- On Sunday enjoy our award winning live jazz from approx 11.30 midday - 2.30pm
- Featuring regional Jazz favorites, Blue Gardenia, the Bernstein Bard Trio, Elaine Rachlin, Perry Beekman, Doug Marcus and others - call for details
- Classic brunch favorites – Eggs Benedict, French Toast, Buttermilk Pancakes
- Brunch Menu - Winter 2013 - Brunch Menu
Join us for your breakfast treat on the river, warmed by our cozy fireplace!
- Full a la carte cooked and continental breakfast menu
- Home-made pancakes, oatmeal, fresh fruit, grilled grapefruit and the Famous English Breakfast with HP Sauce!
- Our famous French Press Coffee
- Available to hotel guests and non-residents also!
- To-go breakfasts, pastries, coffees and soft drinks