- Breakfast 8am – 11am
- The bar-lounge is open with a snack menu daily from 3pm-5pm
- Dinner from 5pm-9pm
- Saturday and Sunday Jazz Brunch 10am - 3pm Sandwich menu 3pm - 5pm
- Bar-lounge with snack menu daily from 9pm-11pm
Sundays are great days to relax at the hotel. The Brunch at The Rhinecliff offers all your favorite brunch classics, served with Hudson Valley soul.
- On Sunday enjoy our award winning live jazz from approx 11.30 midday - 2.30pm
- Featuring regional Jazz favorites, Blue Gardenia, the Bernstein Bard Trio, Elaine Rachlin, Perry Beekman, Doug Marcus and others - call for details
- Classic brunch favorites – Eggs Benedict, French Toast, Buttermilk Pancakes
- Brunch Menu - Winter 2013 - Brunch Menu
Join us for your breakfast treat on the river, warmed by our cozy fireplace!
- Full a la carte cooked and continental breakfast menu
- Home-made pancakes, oatmeal, fresh fruit, grilled grapefruit and the Famous English Breakfast with HP Sauce!
- Our famous French Press Coffee
- Available to hotel guests and non-residents also!
- To-go breakfasts, pastries, coffees and soft drinks