- Sunday Brunch Music Schedule, Wine School, Murder Café, Killer Karaoke, Memorial Day & Fathers Day : Special Event Schedule
- The Restaurant is open every night for Dinner 5pm - 9pm
- The Restaurant is open Saturday and Sunday Brunch 10am - 3pm
- Don't forget our Famous Sunday Jazz Brunch
- Every Tuesday night Karl Allweier’s Tuesday Open Mic
- Open for full breakfast daily 8am to 10am
- Daily Dinner Menu - Spring 2013 - Dinner Menu
Rhinecliff offers the quiet and serenity of a sleepy Hudson River hamlet that is the perfect place for a city getaway or retreat, yet it is within a 5 minutes drive from the bustling market town of Rhinebeck. Situated 90 miles north of New York City, Rhinecliff is surrounded by the natural beauty of the Hudson River and Catskill Mountains to the west and large agricultural and wooded areas to the north, east, and south.
Founded in 1686, it is one of the oldest intact hamlets along the Hudson River. Steep topography, formed by contorted slate ridges and valleys define a seemingly random orientation of small-frame 19th century houses and winding narrow roads.
The Rhinecliff is a historic railway hotel, built in 1854 to meet the charge up the Hudson of the mighty New York Central Line from New York City to Albany. Approximately 90 minutes by train from NYC's Penn Station, we are just a two minute walk from the Amtrak station. With trains running approximately one every hour with the last train in from the city arriving around 12.20am during the week and 1.20am Friday and Saturday, it makes it very convenient for city folk to come up to the country for a visit. We live with and love the trains. We invite you to come up by train for a visit, enjoy the ride along the Hudson and experience our American Heritage property. All Aboard!